Friday, December 27, 2013

This is a new beginning for me.  2014.  YOU WILL BE MY YEAR!!!  January 3rd will be the start of a new way of life for me.  I have been added to the KC Fit Family and will begin my journey with them at the Ranch.  I'm anxious, nervous, excited and READY!!!  Most of my adult life has been and up and down struggle with weight for me.  This blog will follow me in my journey to lose it all!  I will share tips that I learn along the way, healthy recipes that I find and hopefully learn to create.  I'm sure there will be tears and setbacks along the way….but I am going to fight through them and win this battle once and for all!!

I can't promise that this will be the most eloquent writing or that I will have the best grammar….but I will do my best.  Mostly this is going to be a journal of sorts for me to remember all that I have gone through….

I hope that you enjoy this little blog..please share with any and everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment