Friday, January 3, 2014

TODAY'S THE DAY!!!

It is finally here…January 3rd…the day I start my transformation.  I am so anxious to get to the Accountability Ranch to start learning what is expected and how my life will change.  I only have limited information as to what is happening tonight and tomorrow other than we will learn about the program, talk about nutrition and in the morning work out.  I know there is going to be a HIIT workout which is scary….I haven't done one of those in over 2 years…I think the last time I was barely pregnant with Z.  I love HIIT workouts when I have been exercising for awhile…but just starting back for the 1st time…it is going to be hard…but in the end so worth it!!

I believe I will truly learn the meaning behind "no pain, no gain".  Yesterday I took a pretty bad fall down our stairs and landed on the middle of my back first. Luckily I have an amazing Chiropractor that helped to relax my muscles with some muscle stem!  Today I am feeling a little better, still sore, but more manageable!!  I know my mindset has changed for the best because normally I would have convinced myself to just wait a couple more weeks till I am feeling better and not in pain…NOPE… not this time.  I am set..ready…going to change…I don't care how much it hurts…this is it..here we go!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment